THE HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION'S
OUR TEAM MEMBERS
DEPARTMENTS OF THE HUMANANITARIAN FOUNDATION
There are two major departments in charge of the under-listed products of the foundation. Each of these departments has other units or sub-departments under them which aid division of labour, public relations, effective time and other resources management, cooperation and resourcefulness, and quality and timely delivery of the products.
- The Humanitarian Education Department
- The Humanitarian Department for Skill Acquisition and Empowerment Programs
The first department is The Humanitarian Education Department which is solely responsible for the success of Catch Them Young Program and all other units that support the program. These sub-departments include;
- The Humanitarian Sex Education Department (HUMSED),
- The Humanitarian Department for Youth Violence and Drug Abuse (HUMDYVADA).
On the other hand, The Humanitarian Department for Skill Acquisition and Empowerment Programs, being the second department that strengthens the first department, is in charge of the following units;
- The Humanitarian Feeding and Clothing Support Unit
- The Humanitarian Skill Acquisition and Empowerment Unit