OUR CORE VALUES
The core values of the humanitarian foundation (The humanitarian CREST)
Without losing focus, we concentrate our effort on our beneficiaries, benefactors and other stakeholders of the organization for without them we may not exist.
We absolutely respect our numerous benefactors and beneficiaries, the government of everywhere we exist, our colleagues and all other stakeholders as we would want to be treated in in the same way.
We are personally accountable towards the achievement of everything we set out to do. As an organization entrusted with great responsibility, we are circumspect in all we do and are committed to a result oriented culture.
At The Humanitarian Foundation, we believe in teamwork which enables us achieve greater tasks easily and timely as we cover each other’s loophole, and benefit from one another’s strength.
The Humanitarian Foundation’s successful story is a reflection of the professionalism and responsible attitude of her members toward other stakeholders – benefactors, beneficiaries and the environment – centered on integrity
Why We Are Trusted
In order to maintain the trust our numerous stakeholders have towards us, we:
- Are transparent in our relationship,
Stick to our commitments,
- Are consistent in the discharge of our responsibility,
- Always behave reliably, fairly, and honestly and we treat each other and all stakeholders with the highest standard of ethics,
- Appreciate every class of stakeholders – our Members, Team of Staff, Benefactors and Beneficiaries, and the Environment – who collectively made our vision and mission a reality.
OUR LADDER OF TRUST
- If you plant goodness, you will reap friendship,
- If you plant humility, you will reap greatness,
- If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment,
- If you plant respect, you will reap promotion and awareness,
- If you plant hard-work, you will reap success,
- If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation, good health and peace,
- If you plant faith, you will reap a bountiful harvest,
- If you plant honesty, you will reap TRUST,
- If you plant TRUST, you will reap unbroken relationship.